Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What is Fashion???

This blog is dedicated to fashion and style!

My dream is to be fashion designer and have my own line, so I am going to document my journey. Also I am going to talk about fashion tips and trends and having good style.

Fashion isn't all about looking good, and appearing glamorous it's a lot different then that. Fashion is art that we wear, and expresses who you are as a person. You can see a person, and just by what they are wearing you can learn about their personality. I don't know about you, but I think that is really cool!!

For me expressing myself is most easily done by what I wear. When I wear things that are unique to me, I feel more confident and true to who I am. Everyone is affected by fashion, and we should use it to express who we are.

So I am excited to post more things soon!!!!

~ The Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment